Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sourav Ganguly still not out: to contest CAB prez election

Sourav Ganguly
KOLKATA: Sourav Ganguly, former captain of Indian cricket team and commentator, is still not out! He is reported to continue in the game by contesting for the president’s post in the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB). Ganguly himself confirmed the report by saying he was convinced that he could play a positive role.


If believed the reports he might become the hot favourite for the post of BCCI president in 2014. At some point, I will find a way to get into the CAB where people have known me since I was a kid. I have respect for them and I am sure they will appreciate my concern for Bengal cricket and the difference I can make. I am in no hurry," he added.

The Prince of Kolkata celebrates 37th birthday: Ganguly turns 37 on Wednesday. He celebrated his birthday with his family and friends. A day before, present Indian team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni celebrated his birthday on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment